I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 8 July 2011

hey girll i'll forgive you..no big deal.. and BOY!! =) thnx for your advice,,, =)

hey...i wanna say thank you for your advice...*iman badela.. =) 

   okay,,,,this is about my old post..*about my best friend...okay..i forgive you friend..i'm a worst person ever in da worl if i lost you as a best friend...so..you don't have to sorry cuz it's my fault to..but..you still need to say soory to me..brhhrhr...just kidding...but.it's true.. =) ...behhehe.but i'm glad and happy cuz i have a good friend like ya!! yeah..okay... 
  



     so...thnaks again.. =) *it's for one boy...he's very awesome..he's very nice...i like his smile...his hair!!!!it was awesome...he's the most kind boy ever that i've ever know!!! really..it's true... i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yeah..it's true./// =)  thank you boy!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment